I wrote a MiniSpreadsheet application in ruby using wxRuby, again thanks to
Curt Hibbs for coming forth with wxRuby as an option (i was first thinking
fxRuby or Ruby/Tk which at some point I still intend to do).

I submitted the application to Andrea's Practical Language comparision,
www.kochandreas.com/home/language/lang.htm

I submitted it about 5 minutes ago so it probably isn't up yet, but it
should be up within the week (i dont know the timeframe in which Andrea
works).

The spreadsheet application only follows the requirements set forth by the
language comparison and it is not a full fledged spreadsheet application,
but a "mini" one.

I'm excited so I thought I'd share the news on the list.

Zach Dennis
---