Gavin Sinclair wrote:
> What does forwarding a local port to several remote ports even mean?
> Can it be done with 'ssh'?  I think this question has been asked but
> not answered.

I'm pretty certain it cannot be done with 'ssh'. I, too, can't quite
grasp what that would accomplish. I'm thinking I'll reduce the arguments
of "cancel_forward_local" to simply the port that is being forwarded, to
keep the interface simple.

If anyone has any strong arguments as to why that should not be done,
please let me know. Support for multiple network interfaces would be
interesting, but not perhaps practical. If it ever becomes an issue,
perhaps I could create some "special-purpose" methods for that. I'd like
to keep the common case simple, though.

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3 / email.byu.edu