Jason Creighton wrote:
> On Sun, 11 Jul 2004 15:29:03 GMT,
> "Billy Wright" <billywright0402 / hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>Now get 6 U.S. $1.00 bills and place ONE inside of EACH of the six pieces
>>of paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
>>thievery).
>
> Get in this pyramid scheme and then *prevent* thievery? That's gonna be
> a little tricky...

I don't think it is a very good idea to reply to junk mail. My index
finger was already over the 'j' to mark your message as junk.

Background: Junk mail often happens to have a 'Re:' at the beginning
of the subject even though it is an initial (and hopefully terminal
as well :-) message. If the original junk has already been deleted it
is not too easy to see that the 'Re:' is in fact a reply (at least
without taking a look at the header).

Amendment 4711(*) to the Ten Commandments(TM):
"A eleventh commandment is added reading 'Thou shall not reply to
junk mails'". :->

(*) For those who don't know that number: It's the trademark of the
     original Eau de Cologne that is actually produced in Cologne
     (4711 Echt Koelnisch Wasser). Historical origin: The production
     started in a building that during the french occupation of
     Cologne had been assigned the number 4711.

Josef 'Jupp' Schugt