il Tue, 13 Jul 2004 02:46:00 +0900, "Takaaki Tateishi"
<ttate / ttsky.net> ha scritto::

>[ruby-dev:23876] cgi, cgi/session
>
>  Horikawa posted a set of patches to fix/improve cgi.rb and
>  cgi/session.rb. He
>    (1) fixed an error about Session#delete(),
>    (2) added a code to validate data before doing untaint,
>    (3) fixed an error when receiving an empty data from a form and
>    (4) simplified CGI#[].

talking about cgi/session... is it impossible to think of providing
some magic tpo be able to use cgi/session with webrick?
I mean, if we could provide something like:
Session.new(CgiWrapper.new(webrick_request),params)

This would be really useful imho, even if probably would require
further unification of WEBrick::Cookie and CGI::Cookie