Jochen Immend?rfer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I installed net-ssh right now and wanted to try the example you
> provided in your  mail. I got the following error:
>
> sshtest.rb:6: uninitialized constant
> Net::SSH::Service::PortForwardManager (NameError)
>         from sshtest.rb:4:in `start'
>         from sshtest.rb:4
>
> I'd be glad if you could help me get this to work.
>
> regards,
> jochen

Just be sure to require 'net/ssh/service/forward' first:

   require 'net/ssh/service/forward'
   p Net::SSH::Service::PortForwardManager

I figured port forwarding would be an "optional" service, which people
should explicitly require before using. This keeps the overhead of
requiring 'net/ssh' low.

Again, sorry for the lack of documentation. :(

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3 / email.byu.edu