Looks like there were no problems found in the SQLite-Ruby release
candidate (1.2.9.1)--or at least, no one reported any. ;) Thus, I'm
proud to announce the release of SQLite-Ruby 1.3.0.

SQLite-Ruby is a Ruby module for interfacing with SQLite
(http://www.sqlite.org) databases).

Version 1.3.0 does not add any new functionality beyond what already
existed in the release candidate (1.2.9.1). Thus, if you have 1.2.9.1
installed, there is no compelling reason to upgrade.

New features in 1.3.0 (and 1.2.9.1):

- The explicit dependency on 'arrayfields' was removed. Now, instead,
you can specify that rows be returned as arrays instead of hashes, and
then you can require 'arrayfields' explicitly to have the same behavior
as existed in 1.2.x.

- Exception classes now exist for all major error codes in the SQLite API.

- 'quote', 'decode', and 'encode' were added as class methods of
SQLite::Database. 'quote' will escape necessary characters in a string
(like a single quote). 'decode' and 'encode' are for safely serializing
and unserializing objects for storage in a SQLite database.

Enjoy! Feel free to submit feature requests if you feel the library is
lacking functionality you would find useful.

--
Jamis Buck
jgb3 / email.byu.edu