Randy Lawrence wrote:
> Wow, that was fast!  We requested some of these features just days ago!

I aim to please. :)

> Quick question: after we establish port forwarding, how difficult is it
> (or how easy) to terminate or re-establish it?   For example, if we're
> port forwarding to a machine with dynamic IP and detect that its address
> changed after the initial port-forwarding was established.

Not hard at all. Supposing you started a forward request via:

   manager.forward_local( 12345, '1.2.3.4', 1122 )

Then, when you want to change the address that is being forwarded to:

   manager.cancel_forward_local( 12345, '1.2.3.4', 1122 )
   manager.forward_local( 12345, '1.2.3.5', 1122)

And away you go!

Someday all of this will be properly documented. In the meantime, the
methods themselves have been commented--just run rdoc on the sources and
you'll get a nice document. Once I'm out of the 0.0.x series, I'll sit
down and write a users guide for all this stuff. In the meantime, the
API is almost guaranteed to change before then...

> Thanks!!!

You're welcome!

--
Jamis Buck