Hello Koji Arai,

> I wrote some documents in Japanese.

That's great! Which documents you're talking about?

> If these are translated into poor English,

The best thing is of course to have draft English version. But it's ok too
if you don't have English version.

If you have only Japanese versions that's ok also, as we have couple of
people who have said they are fluent in Japanese and are native English
speaking persons.

> Will you modify them correctly?

My English is not very good either, as I'm not a native English speaker. But
if it's for any help I can try make them better.

I'm sure there are many other people who would like to and could help. So
after this it's all about cooperation and coordination.

Please tell me more about the documentation you'd like to get translated or
finetuned, and I'll see how I can help.

Thanks,

	- Aleksi