			  rubygems 0.7
			  Fox-1.2.6
			  FXRuby-1.2.0

 I installed Fox-1.2.6. ... no errors.
 I installed rubygems...still no errors
 I did a

   sudo gem install FXRuby-1.2.0.gem

 Still no errors.

 In the FXRuby-documentation (which is installed unfortunately not
 under /usr/share/doc or /usr/doc...) I found then the advice to
 install FXRuby with

   sudo ruby FXRuby-1.2.0.gem

 which I treid but it gaves me an error. I ignored this, since if me
 previously takey way of installing FXRuby would be wrong, I had no
 chance to read, that I did wrong... ;)

 Nevermind...

 Now...

 Furthermore in the documentation I found a short check for a correct
 installation:

 irb(main):001:0> require 'rubygems'
 true
 irb(main):002:0> require_gem 'fxruby'
 true

 which both works.

 Time for.....HELLO.WORLD!!!

 I typed in

    #!/usr/bin/ruby
    require 'fox'
    include Fox
    theApp = FXApp.new
    theMainWindow = FXMainWindow.new(theApp, "Hello")

 as described in tzhe docu.....I chmod+x'ed the scruipt and started
 it:

 And I got

  ./hw.rb:4: uninitialized constant Fox (NameError)

 Since these are my very very first steps with FXRuby I have really no
 clue what this will say to me... :O)

 What did I so badly wrong here, that even "Hello World" does not like
 me ?

 Thank you very much for any help in advance!

 Dont worry - use.ruby!
 Meino