Morning All,

Massive snow storm in Toronto has given me some time
to play with Ruby today since everyone is calling in
with "I'm snowed in" excuses. So I finally did a few
things that I have been meaning to do for a while.

1) I have added the Toronto RUG to Wiki.
2) I have posted the notice about our first meet on
February 20th.

Bryan