"zuzu" <sean.zuzu / gmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:a988e9f60407080151679627fc / mail.gmail.com...
> ruby, starting the interactive ruby shell, but with filesystem access
> to unix/bsd through the mach microkernel.  in other words, a "ruby
> machine" (instead of a "smalltalk machine" or "lisp machine").
>
> what do you think?

Hm, I still don't see the advantages.  As for normal Ruby programs, I
can't see any.  As for access to kernel functionality, I don't see the
improvement. I guess it's my lack of understanding, so I would greatly
appreciate if anyone explains this.

Kind regards

    robert