Hello Erik,

EV> On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 10:41:13 +0900, Michael Fivis wrote:

>> If not for discouraging 'casual copying', then are there
>> tools for general distribution? (Like py2exe for making
>> executables for example)

EV> Well, here's some advertising for my own projects...

What can i do when i have 2 or more  scripts (think about a
server/client program) that should be executable
but don't want to deliver so much duplicated things.
Is there any way to build two small executable and a shared runtime ?
I know that exerb can build a DLL but i think it only contains a very
fixed sets of shared files, for example a shared "wxruby.so" would still be
wrappend inside two exe files.