martinankerl at eml dot cc wrote:

> Hi all! I am afraid this post is a bit offtopic. If you are not
> interested in Bugtracking and Unit Tests, read no further! :-)
>
> At the moment I am playing with the idea of writing a simple bugtracking
> system in Ruby. I thought that it would be a cool idea to integrate Unit
> Tests with such a system: Every reported bug should get a unit test
> assigned. If a unit test fails, the bug is automatically reopened. When
> the tests is successful, it is closed. I have not really thought this
> through, I am just asking if people here think this is be a good idea or
> not.
>
> martinus

The best bug/issue tracking tool I've found is Roundup which is written
in Python:

	http://roundup.sf.net

It is incredibly easy to customize both the data structure, page layout
and reports.  Currently using it for todos, issue tracking and project
management (3 different configurations).

If you can do something like this in Ruby, I'm sure it'll be a hit!