Hi all! I am afraid this post is a bit offtopic. If you are not
interested in Bugtracking and Unit Tests, read no further! :-)

At the moment I am playing with the idea of writing a simple bugtracking
system in Ruby. I thought that it would be a cool idea to integrate Unit
Tests with such a system: Every reported bug should get a unit test
assigned. If a unit test fails, the bug is automatically reopened. When
the tests is successful, it is closed. I have not really thought this
through, I am just asking if people here think this is be a good idea or
not.

martinus