It occurs to me that this cuts both ways.  I have written a little
documentation in English for RubyUnit.  I'd like to get it into other
languages, but it is years since I really used French, and my skills
in other languages are vanishingly small!

I think it would be a splendid goal to make the documentation of Ruby
as international as possible.

Also, translating the English into Japanese would have advantages.
For example, if my English documentation were translated into Japanese,
it would be easier for Masaki Suketa to tell me about misconceptions,
and subtle errors I may have made.  The translation process may aid
clarity as well, as we have seen on the list before:

	Hugh
	hgs / dmu.ac.uk