Hi all,

I've moved on quite well with emmbedded Ruby now.

I'm now able to call whenever I want Ruby scripts wich are able to
communicate with the C/C++ program calling them (I've made a wrapper to
be able to do it), but I'm facing memory leaks.

While running many times the same script using the
rb_eval_string_protect() function, the program keeps inflating. If I
replace this function call with a simple printf(), the program doesn't
inflate anymore.

Is there something I'm ignoring about this function?

I've got another question : what use is the 'state' used in
rb_eval_string_protect() wich is not in rb_eval_string()?

Thank you once again for your help,

- Olivier CARRERE