Hello Randy,

This is the last email interaction between matz and Sean E. Russel on
the core ruby list with the Subject "Ruby 1.8.2 to be released"

On Wednesday 23 June 2004 22:50, Yukihiro Matsumoto wrote:
> If no one stops, I'd like to release first preview around the first
> week of July.  But I need to count how much works left before
> fixing a deadline.  How long do you think your work needs?

I don't know, but I don't need you to delay 1.8.2.  It probably won't take
more than a day or two to merge and test.   I just want to know that you
won't release it any sooner than X.  Would it be accurate to say that X =
July 7?  That is two weeks from today, more or less.