In article <F301afzg4fl8IcxQcNu00005b4e / hotmail.com>,
  "Mike Wilson" <wmwilson01 / hotmail.com> writes:

> Well, either nobody wants me to post this, or nobody cares if I do ;)
> Either way, here's the diff for my enscript.st.  At the bottom, there's a
> few lines that define a regex and apply it to a "face".  I've put keywords
> in different faces, this is based on my view of the roles and  associations
> of those keywords.  If anyone has a minute, please take a look and see if my
> sanity is intacted ;).  Also, there's 2 ^L (CTL-L)'s in there that need to
> be put in by hand, they don't transfer in the cut and paste, so I've just
> put them in as carat L instead.

Wow!  It is that I wanted to use with ViewCVS.

But $' causes a problem.  So I added following to handle special
variables.

  /\$[!@&`'+~=\/\\,;.<>_*$?:"]/ {
    variable_name_face (true);
    language_print ($0);
    variable_name_face (false);
  }

Note that highlighting configuration is stored into separated files
for each language in enscript-1.6.2 and the patch is not applicable.
(enscript-1.6.2 is on alpha.gnu.org (at 1998) and Debian package is
1.6.2.)
--
Tanaka Akira