       super
   class Foo
     attr :bar
     def initialize
       @bar = 'bar'

   foo = Foo.new
   p foo.bar

   class Foo
     include M  # of course this acts as super - it does not override
   end

   p foo.bar

   jib:~ > ruby a.rb
   "bar"
   "bar"

and i want it to print "bar", "42".  i'm looking for a way to overide all of a
classes methods via a module (or some other trick) without needing to extend
individual objects and without simply opening up the class and redefining
everything.  in otherwords a simple way to override a bunch of bundled methods
at once.  it seems like this must be possible but my brain isn't firing on all
fours today...

-a