Dave Thomas wrote:

# Jim Sfekas <sfekas / yahoo.com> writes:
#
# > I think we've hit on a need for the community here.  It seems that
# > people are interested in setting up user groups, but are having
# > trouble finding other users near them to help get things started.
# > Now, rather than announce where I live (Washington, DC :-) ) and ask
# > if there's anyone else around, I would suggest that some nice person
# > could set up a web page (or something) where people could announce
# > their interest in setting up a group and where they are and people
# > could make contact that way.
#
# Would a wiki page do for now?
#
#    http://rubygarden.com/ruby?RubyUserGroups

Great idea. Just tried it. Works for me. Thanks!

(I hope to see this link in the Ruby FAQ and elsewhere.)

Conrad Schneiker