I have uploaded a release candidate for Ruby Installer that was built using
the stable snapshot of the Ruby CVS dated 2004-06-30 (yes, that *is* today).
While this snapshot is not an official release of Ruby, it has been reported
that many Ruby bugs have been fixed. I have also updated a few extension
packages to their latest release.

NOTE: I currently have very little free time, so I intend to move this
quickly to a final release (possibly within a week) unless someone reports a
very serious problem with this release candidate.

You can download this release candidate from:

  http://rubyinstaller.rubyforge.org/

You can check for reported problems (or report new problems) at:

  http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?group_id=167

What is the Ruby Installer for Windows?
---------------------------------------

The Ruby Installer for Windows is a "one-click", self-contained Windows
installer that contains the Ruby language itself, dozens of popular
extensions and packages, a syntax-highlighting editor and execution
environment, and a Windows help file that contains the full text of the
book, "Programming Ruby: The Pragmatic Programmer's Guide".

Change Log for 1.8.2-14
- This is a build of the 1.8.2 stable snapshot
  of Ruby dated 2004-06-29. Many Ruby bugs have
  been reported fixed since the official 1.8.1
  release.
- Fixed a typo in a windows registry entry
  (bug 643).
- Upgraded Expat to version 1.95.7
- Upgraded Ruby-odbc to version 0.993
- Upgraded FXRuby to version 1.0.29