Mike Wilson wrote:

# >From: Robert Feldt <feldt / ce.chalmers.se>
[...]
# >On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, Mike Wilson wrote:
# >
# > > Anyone use enscript?  If so, I've created a ruby syntax highlighting
# > > definition that I'll send you if you want...  I sent it to the
author,
# >but
# > > it doesn't really look like his webpage has been updated in over a
year,
# >so
# > > I'm not holding my breath.  Give a yell if you'd like it.
# > >
# >I'd be interested but I suggest you submit to RAA. Easier for everyone
# >find it there later...
[...]
# anyone have any advice as to what category this would fit in?  Also,
# seeing as this is a small portion of a large file (enscript.st)
# would I submit the full file or just the diff?

Unless you are talking megabytes, why not submit both? For different
people under different conditions, there are plausible potential occasions
where some may find one version much more useful than the other and vice
versa.

# Would anyone object
# to me posting the diff here for review of keywords, etc before
# posting to RAA?

Well, they shouldn't, since that is clearly well within the scope of the
overwhelmingly approved comp.lang.ruby RFC/CFV.

Conrad Schneiker