Gavin Kistner <gavin / refinery.com> wrote:
> On Jun 29, 2004, at 5:57 AM, Lothar Scholz wrote:
> > is there any framework that makes it easier to write non trivial
> > forms. In the python world i like the FunFormKit which makes it easy
> > to define validators and helps me building the web-based GUI.
>
> Mine is not used by anyone I know (including me), but:
>
> See the ValidForm library at http://phrogz.net/RubyLibs/

That looks pretty neat - did it prove not to be useful in practice or
have you just not had any occasion to use it yet? Also how about other
output formats? For example a version emitting tk would be great for
quickly throwing together a small gui frontend to collect options to a
complex unix command or dotfile.

martin