gabriele renzi wrote:

>>I think that a solution to this problem should make "def x; 5; end" and
>>"x = lambda { 5 }" as equivalent as possible.
> yes, but I did not came up with such a good solution. Maybe we need an
> AI module.

Do we already have path finding modules that will work generally? That
could help a lot. :)

>>But of course I am not matz so I'm not the one to judge over this anyway.
>>Maybe you could do a RCR? :)
> mh.. two people answered and both were against this. Should I ? :)

I think it would be neat and I actually think that is quite neat in both
JavaScript and Python, but I still doubt that it could work correctly in
Ruby.

I'd be for this if you can find the one solution that will perfectly
integrate with Ruby. ;)

Regards,
Florian Gross