On Monday 28 June 2004 11:12, Florian Gross wrote:
> >>                                                              ^^^^^^^^^
> >> no comment
> >
> > I'm going to ask this one time, and please everyone forgive me for going
> > off-topic, but could you leave out the personal stuff when we're talking
> > about Ruby?  You and Ziegler both have a habit of being very nasty with
> > me. Let's discuss Ruby without the personal nastiness, could we?
>
> I think that those are one of the few persons who earned the right of
> doing more critical feedback than others, because usually that criticism
> is very, very true and enlightening.

I'm not sure what that means.  I have been keeping an even temper with people
in here, despite the proddings.  I think if I'm being level-headed with you,
I deserve the same in return.  If you can't post without inserting insults
and nasty remarks, take it to private email.  Keep this ML friendly and
professional.

	Sean O'Dell