Sean O'Dell wrote:

>>S> So, I'm not sure what your point is.  Are you annoyed that it worked?
>>                                                              ^^^^^^^^^
>> no comment
> I'm going to ask this one time, and please everyone forgive me for going
> off-topic, but could you leave out the personal stuff when we're talking
> about Ruby?  You and Ziegler both have a habit of being very nasty with me.
> Let's discuss Ruby without the personal nastiness, could we?

I think that those are one of the few persons who earned the right of
doing more critical feedback than others, because usually that criticism
is very, very true and enlightening.

I'm still against personal attacks of course, (We're the Ruby community,
we don't want to be just like the PHP and Perl communities -- we want to
be friendly -- we want to get a long -- we want to live in a better
world that is made possible by this wonderful language!) but I didn't
see one in *this* posting of ts which you are referring to.

But please, let us not argue about what is a personal nastiness and what
isn't -- if you think that my posting didn't fit in this case then it's
fine -- I just wanted to remind the community in general and for the future.

Regards,
Florian Gross