On Jun 15, 2004, at 2:47 PM, Brian Marick wrote:

> On Jun 15, 2004, at 10:58 AM, Carl Youngblood wrote:
>
>> Does anyone know what happened to this book?  It looks like the author
>> quit writing it back in 2001.  Brian Marick, are you there?
>

> I'm here. I hope to restart at some point, but other projects keep
> getting in the way.

The book is back, at http://www.visibleworkings.com.

Unfortunately, I resolved to decide at Agile Development Conference
whether to continue _A Little Ruby_ or start on _Driving Agile Projects
with Business-Facing Examples_. The latter won out. (But I did code a
little bit of Ruby while there...)

-----
Brian Marick
Consulting, training, and contracting