I think we've hit on a need for the community here.
It seems that people are interested in setting up user
groups, but are having trouble finding other users
near them to help get things started.  Now, rather
than announce where I live (Washington, DC :-)  ) and
ask if there's anyone else around, I would suggest
that some nice person could set up a web page (or
something) where people could announce their interest
in setting up a group and where they are and people
could make contact that way.

Another list lurker...

Jim Sfekas

--- David Naseby <dnaseby / affinityforbusiness.com>