> > Ruby is not very popular - that's the bad reality.
>
> I think it is too early to say about EuRuKo ... or about
> Ruby. Honestly, by looking at the ruby-talk traffic, I am
> thinking Ruby is gaining popularity day by day.

If RubyForge stats are any measure, Ruby is certainly continuing to grow
in popularity; the number of downloads off RubyForge have increased by
about 1,000 each month and totalled 10,134 in April (8,341 so far in
June).  This may be more of a measure of the way projects are
consolidating onto RubyForge, but still, it's a positive sign...

Yours,

Tom