"Phil Tomson" <ptkwt / aracnet.com> wrote in message
> I wonder if they would have had more takers if the tutorials were closer
> to the Ruby sessions (on Thursday).  Some people may not be able to come
> for the whole week...

Well, that plus the fact that we were pitched opposite Randal L. Schwartz
and Damian Conway. I had this feeling at the very outset when I saw the
tutorial schedule that ours would be a hard sell.

> I hope they won't determine that there just isn't enough interest in Ruby
> to include it in OSCON 2005.

I hope not too ... we will see.

Mean while, let us all work hard to get our presentation proposals polished
and worthy of inclusion. I wish I knew what their selection (or rejection)
criteria
are. I'll keep trying harder. What do you say?

-- shanko