On Friday 25 June 2004 02:19, ts wrote:

> S> variables it might not expect (buyer beware), it seems like we ought to
> be S> able to do that.  I don't believe there's any solid technical block
> to doing S> this, is there?
>
>  If you think that the possiblity to crash ruby is not a technical reason,
>  then you are right it don't exist solid technical reason.

You're wrong on that.  It wouldn't crash Ruby to change the class of an
object.  Objects already change their class when you turn them into
singletons.  Changing it to any class of your choosing would be even simpler,
since creating a singleton involves inheriting all the old class methods;
changing a class wouldn't require all that work.

	Sean O'Dell