* Stephen White (steve / deaf.org) [010206 17:45]:
> On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, robert dawson wrote:
>
> > You got the right Country for me :).
> >
> > Although, I am in Brisbane Australia.
>
> Adelaide, Australia, here. :)
>
> --
>   steve / deaf.org

I'm from Melbourne, Australia, and I'm yet to meet another Ruby user, :(
although I've tried hard to get others interested. I go to the local linux
user group (LUV) and linux programming SIG meetings, but I'm yet to hear
anyone talk about Ruby. I went to the Australian linux conference recently,
(linux.conf.au) where a few people I met had at least heard of the language,
but that was about it. I'd be interested in how many Australian's there are on
the list, and especially other Melbournians.

Matt