Instead of letting it fall through the cracks on the assumption that I
_think_ I know what's going on, I was wondering if anyone (tilly?) could
tell me if anything is happening on the book review?  Would chromatic do it?
  Does he need to be sent a book (heck, I'll send it if need be)?  Is he not
interested?  Should someone else start writing?  Don't mean to be pushy,
I've just seen too many things not happen because of assumptions ;)

If chromatic will do it, please tell him that we love him, he's our hero!
(mine at least ;)

Mike Wilson
Unix Administrator
http://ruby.weblogs.com