Mark Hubbart wrote:
> On Jun 18, 2004, at 11:14 AM, Lennon Day-Reynolds wrote:
>
>> For a list of classes, just try the following code snippet:
>>
>> ObjectSpace.each_object(Class) do |c|
>>     puts c
>> end
>
> This will give a list of loaded classes. Complex, for instance will not
> be visible until you 'require "complex"' (or "mathn", etc).
>
> cheers,
> Mark

So much is true, however if you 'require "whatever"' and "whatever" is
unknown to ri - perhap noone ever bother do write any documentation [1]
- then 'ri -c' won't tell you about that I guess.

On second thought Todd's question isn't *that* easy to answer I think.

Happy rubying

Stephan

[1] Of course, noone would ever even think of not documenting h(is|er)
     software...