Sarah Tanembaum wrote:

> Is there Ruby utilities for OpenLDAP such as object browsers, class
> design, etc. I've search the RAA and found several inactive project.
>
> Thanks

One of them is mine: http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/ldap_browser/

I needed a console-based ldap browser, and I put it together in a few
days. Unfortunately, the ldap2 bindings of ruby-ldap was not perfect at
that time, and I don't tell anything about the ncurses ruby wrapper.
Also, this was my first curses-based program, too, it also mean
something in code robustness and quality. :-/

So, I suspect the script do not even run with current libs, sorry. :(

Anyway, what other possibilities are to write an app with console-based
GUI aside from ncurses?

Ferenc