Hello everyone,

I need to use the voice dictation software Dragon NaturallySpeaking
for Windows 2000.  I have not yet found a reasonable Linux
alternative.

I need to create and display "real-time" 2D line plots from within my
Ruby application.

I cannot figure out how to make a real-time plots SVG::Graph
http://www.germane-software.com/software/SVG/SVG::Graph/doc/ in my
Ruby application.

I cannot figure out how to install ROOT http://root.cern.ch/ on
Windows 2000 and it seems to be way too comprehensive of a package.

I have been unable to successfully install RMagick
http://studio.imagemagick.org/RMagick/doc/ on Windows 2000.

The R-Project http://www.r-project.org/ seems to be only for
statistical computing but I haven't seen how to install that on
Windows 2000 either.

I cannot figure out how to install the Ruby Graph Library (RGL)
http://www.hduchene.de/ruby/rgl/doc/ on Windows 2000.

I cannot figure out how to install the ruby-libplot
http://www2s.biglobe.ne.jp/~Nori/ruby/ on Windows 2000.\

This is just a small sampling of what I have tried.

I am up for any suggestions and it will be greatly appreciated!

Domo Arigato,

Todd