On Thu, 17 Jun 2004, Chad Fowler wrote:

# On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 18:31:05 +0900, "Peņá, Botp" <botp / delmonte-phil.com> wrote:
# >
# > Mauricio FernáĪdez [mailto:batsman.geo / yahoo.com] wrote:
# >
# > > So now they can do
# > >
# > > gem -Ri rpa-base
# > > rpa update
# > > rpa install instiki
# >
# > just tried.
# >
# > C:\download\ruby\sample>gem -Ri rpa-base
# > Attempting remote installation of 'rpa-base'
# > Successfully installed rpa-base version 0.1.0
# >
# > fine...
# >
# > C:\download\ruby\sample>rpa update
# > ruby: No such file or directory -- rpa (LoadError)
# >
# > what gives here?.... (running winxp)
# >
#
# Looks like a Windows-specific problem with the RubyGems-generated
# batch file for rpa.  Adding to the TODO list.
#

FYI, this bug is fixed in CVS.  Thanks for the report.  We should  have a
new release out soon, so the fix will be generally.  We're testing some
fairly significant changes before another release, so it will probably be
next week at the soonest.

Chad