Hi all,

I seem to have problems with ri and Strings & RedCloth (2.0.11).

System: WinXP box running the 1-click-Ruby-Installer 1.8.1-13

My current observation is this:

- Before installing RedCloth 'ri String' works as expected.
- After Installing RedCloth (from the downloaded file),
   ri gives great information about RedCloth but this 'information'
   on String:

     C:\>ri String
     More than one class or module matched your request. You can refine
     your search by asking for information on one of:

          String, String, StringArray, StringIO, TkcTagString

Any ideas about what I could/should try to get that to work?

Happy rubying

Stephan