James Britt wrote:

> Are there any known issue with having both RubyScript and the
> Windows installer Ruby installed on the same PC?  E.g., do file
> associations get munged?

Unfortunately I can not help you with this. For my purposes I
only installed the RubyScript WSH installer.

> And, if so, any workarounds?

If the associations do get broken, these can always be re-created
using the exporer or by editing the registry using regedit.

I am only guessing, but I assume which ever package is installed
last will win. So if there was a problem one possible work around
might be to run the Ruby install last.

Jussi Jumppanen
Author of: Zeus for Windows (New version 3.93 out now)
"The C/C++, Java, HTML, Python, PHP, Perl, Ruby programmer's editor"
Home Page: http://www.zeusedit.com