On Thu, 17 Jun 2004 11:28:26 +0900, Todd Gardner wrote:
> I have done that however, I don't know it's working right. I'm trying
> to run that code for Line.rb from the site
> http://www.germane-software.com/software/SVG/SVG::Graph/doc/ -
> >SVG::Graph::Line.
>
> The code does not generate any graphics, only text is generated in
SciTE
> 1.59.  What do I have to install or what am I doing wrong?

That is correct. It is not supposed to generate graphics per se, but it is
supposed to generate an SVG file which is a graphics format for viewing in
SVG viewers -- try saving the resulting text as "line.svg" and view
"line.svg" in your web browser. If you have the Adobe plugin installed (or
other plugins), then you can view the graphic just fine.

-austin
--
austin ziegler    * austin / halostatue.ca * Toronto, ON, Canada
                                         * 22.45.06