All,

The RubyForge team (well, Tom Copeland) has added the ability to have a wiki
integrated into each project in RubyForge.  We are using usemod wiki (a perl
script...we know...no bantering about that...most of gforge is written in
PHP...so at least perl is a step in the ruby direction ;-).

If you are a project admin and want to enable your wiki:

Log in to RubyForge and click on the "Admin" tab for your project and then
click on "Edit Public Info", you'll notice a new checkbox for enabling a
Wiki.  Checking this box will add a new tab to your project that lets people
get to a Wiki where they can put together a FAQ or documentation or whatever
Wiki-ish sorts of things they're interested in.

You could also change your index.html on your web page to:

<head>
</head>
Redirecting to here

Which would make your http://<project>.rubyforge.org redirect to the wiki
(for those of us that want to have the wiki BE the homepage).

If you are a project user the direct wiki address for each (enabled) project
is:

http://<project>.rubyforge.org/wiki/wiki.pl

Best,

The RubyForge Team