* Brian Marick <marick / visibleworkings.com> [0647 21:47]:

> On Jun 15, 2004, at 10:58 AM, Carl Youngblood wrote:
>
> >Does anyone know what happened to this book?  It looks like the author
> >quit writing it back in 2001.  Brian Marick, are you there?

> I'm here. I hope to restart at some point, but other projects keep
> getting in the way.

Great news, this was a really clear explanation of parts of Ruby
that are a little cryptic for new arrivals.

--
This life is a test.  It is only a test.  Had this been an actual life,
you would have received further instructions as to what to do and where