I've spent the last couple of years building well-known e-commerce
sites using Open Source Code. Turns out that a fair amount of my time
was spent teaching scripting languages to jr. programmers. Well, I got
so tired of going through the training ritual with each new engineer,
that I put together a website  www.codecity.com to help me out.

I just created a Ruby category at CodeCity so that novices and experts
in Ruby can learn from each other. The Ruby quiz database isn't that
deep yet, so if you could submit a quiz or two that would be highly
appreciated. Any feedback would also be welcome. Hope everyone finds
this interesting!

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.deja.com/