David Heinemeier Hansson <david / loudthinking.com> writes:

>> I am not sure if there is a better place to ask (please tell me if
>> there is).
>
> The instiki.org wiki has few pages for asking questions and getting
> answers, such as the FAQ, Random Discussions, Bug Reports, etc.

OK. I am a complete wiki novice, so I didn't dare to put such a small
affair on the instiki.org wiki. I'll think about it next time I run
into a problem.

>> On my instiki (0.9.1) pages I have links at the bottom that look like:

>> How can I disable the TeX/PDF button or add new ones?

> You can't, right now. If you have pdftex and is running Textile, then
> they're forced on there. That is unless you just remove the links from
> app/views/wiki/page.rhtml.

OK, that worked fine. Thank you. I am thining of setting up a instiki
wiki for ConTeXt, an TeX macro package. So I can't show LaTeX output;
I have to show ConTeXt output. Until then I don't want to raise
questions about it.

Patrick