Hi, Brian!

I downloaded your book and read the metaclass part.
It was very interesting and insightful.
I learned a lot... Thanks.

While reading, I had a question.

You explained the 3 different concepts.
object (instance)
class
metaclass

You said that class methods like new() belong to metaclass.
I understand it.
However, you said that class instance variables (@created in your example)
belong to class instead of metaclass.
I believe that class instance variables should belong to metaclass because
they are kind of instance variables.
Am I wrong?
What about class variables like @@var?

I would appreciate if you explain it.

Thanks in advance.

kong

news:2C3F6197-BF0D-11D8-9FC5-0003939BC6F4 / visibleworkings.com...