Josh Huber wrote:

> [...] for those who use clients which don't thread
> messages. (i.e. Outlook, Outlook Express)

Hope I haven't chopped out important context but ... Wha_???

Outlook Express maintains mail & news in databases with
dual index trees (flat & threaded).

<Alt>VVG is a [V]ery, [V]ery [G]ood way to switch views.
(View | Current View | Group Messages by Conversation)

Also, clicking the title bar sorts the messages which can
be useful to find all posts from one sender.  For correct
threading, this is best left on "Sent" (date).  Click
"Sent" bar again to toggle ascending/descending date.

    class OE < ThreadFest
    end

I don't know how much better than *correct* threading can be.

daz