> Lots of people say lots of inappropriate things about each other all the
> time, sometimes, unfortunately, on ruby-talk. The Wayne's World
> reference was in that category. I deleted it immediately, since it
> obviously was a purely personal jibe that had no relevance to ruby. It
> was _obviously_ immature.

Indeed.  I had already acknowledged the inappropriateness of that
post to Sean, privately, this morning.  I didn't want to bother the
list with more noise.

Usually my criteria for the [rare] posting of an off-topic sound effect
like that is that it should be more healing than divisive.  Both
"sides" should get a chuckle.  (Something like
http://www.foosenblat.org/ftp/wav/takai_laugh2.wav has worked to
that effect in the past, perhaps on a different list.)

But with the Wayne's World sample I clearly goofed and succumbed
to my baser instincts.  Sorry about that.

Back to ruby for me,

Regards,

Bill "maturity is for investment accounts" Kelly