On Tuesday 15 June 2004 14:36, Austin Ziegler wrote:
> Sean O'Dell [mailto:sean / celsoft.com] :
> [...]
>
> > Oh, it's fine when personalized insults about the quality of my
> > projects are posted here, but not when I return the same.
>
> Wrong. I commented specifically on what I saw as shortcomings of
> your testing library and what I thought a better action would have
> probably been. I *did* make comments about your attitude, proven in
> spades, but not an insult.
>
> Honestly, Sean: chill. Contribute to the community.

I do contribute, and don't count on me "chilling" with anyone who holds
conversations with me the way some people do around here.  It's not going to
happen.  To get respect, give it, don't ask for it for the sake of "the
community."  You and several others have been entirely childish, ignorant,
obstinate, illiterate and willfully prideful, unwilling to admit the simplest
mistakes such as not knowing the meaning of the word "arbitrary" and having
to look it up and argue as if it's not a word used every day in the English
language but rather something to dissect and twist around.

Take the personal stuff private, and I'll do the same.  So long as it comes
out here, my replies will be here.  Anything worth replying to posted here
will be replied here.  If you want to go off-list, then email me.

	Sean O'Dell