Sean O'Dell [mailto:sean / celsoft.com] :
> http://ruby-pdf.rubyforge.org/
> http://net-ldap.rubyforge.org/

1. Try http://rubyforge.org/projects/ruby-pdf -- there is real stuff
there. I saw no need -- for pre-alpha software -- to do a real webpage
beyond what I did here: http://www.halostatue.ca/ruby/PDF__Writer.html.
The important information is on the project page. Of course, I *could*
easily upload the PDF::Writer page from halostatue.ca, but that's not
where PDF::Writer's entry in the RAA
(http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/pdf-writer/) points to.

2. There is no code yet released for Net::LDAP; thus, no webpage.

Quite obviously, you don't know the *half* of what I have actually
written and released. You'd find much more information by using the RAA,
and you'd note that all of my published projects have webpages.

-austin
--
austin ziegler * austin.ziegler / evault.com