Sean O'Dell [mailto:sean / celsoft.com] :
> I think more than a few of you are too busy patting
> yourselves on the back, you really ought to put your
> head down and finish up your work. Your releases look terrible,
> particularly, Ziegler.

I don't know what you're talking about. Yours is the first complaint
that I've had about "terrible looking" releases; indeed, I *know* my
code is in use -- and I also know that I'm in the middle of a big update
on code that is in use (I'm not releasing it before it's ready, and it
requires a migration tool). Quite obviously, I have more than enough to
keep me busy with the various little tools that I have done -- not all
of which I actually use (I don't use the PDF::Writer tool I wrote -- my
need for it disappeared about halfway through the initial development,
but I finished it up and intend to go back to it after I finish the work
that I'm doing on other stuff; I plan on offering PDF output for Ruwiki
based on PDF::Writer at some point, but Not Just Yet).

I've also had a licence issue to deal with, so the reality is, Sean, I
am putting code forward -- and when I run into issues with code that I
use, I offer patches (that's how my involvement in Ruwiki started --
offering [major] patches to Alan Chen).

-austin
--
austin ziegler * austin.ziegler / evault.com